ENDURANCE SPORTS COACHING
Performance Strength Lab is a multisport coaching resource for athletes of all ages and abilities. We offer personalized training plans for triathletes and duathletes as well as single sport endurance athletes.
Performance Strength Lab is a full service training experience. We don't just dish out a training plan and send you on your way. At PSL, you will be treated like a pro at a fraction of the cost!
- Multi Sport Athletes
- Strength & Conditioning for Sports Performance
- Nutrition for Sports Performance
The primary focus of the Endurance program is mobility, stability, strength, power, balance and flexibility. We also want to maximize race performance and prevent injury.
What the coaching package includes:
- The programs are designed with a high level of attention to detail. Including annual training plans customized to your phase of training as well as the number of days and hours per week the athlete is available to train.
- Programs are completed in 4-week blocks according to your individual needs, and are modified as necessary.
- Strength & Nutrition included.
- All athlete tracking will occur via online training software (Training Peaks).
- Athletes will have access to the coach by e-mail and phone, as well as in person meetings by appointment.
- Each program includes an initial assessment and basic nutrition parameters. At least a 3 month commitment is required.
Whether you are a beginner endurance athlete or an elite professional we can help you reach whatever performance goals you have, be it finishing your first 5K, racing for the podium in your next marathon or training to complete an Ironman. Led by professional coaches Joe Beckerley and Mark Alfaro who are committed to help you achieve your endurance goals through proved training concepts. Our coaches are USAT and Ironman certified and together have over 20 years of endurance racing experience.