- Helps maintain a healthy body weight.
- Helps prevent weight regain if weight has been lost due to dieting.
- Helps increase muscle mass, strength, power, and neuromuscular activation
- Helps maintain bone health and improve joint function.
- Reduces risk of cardiovascular disease, coronary heart disease, and stroke by 20% to 35%
- Reduces risk of hypertension and high blood lipids.
- Reduces risk of diabetes and metabolic syndrome by 30% to 40%.
- Reduces risk of colon cancer by 30% and risk of breast cancer by 20%.
- Improves posture and decreases risk of lower back pain.
- Reduces risk for depression, distress, dementia by 20% - 30%.
- Helps reduce the risk of hip fracture by 36% to 68% and the risk of falls in older adults by 30%.
- Improves sleep.
- Reduces risk of all-cause mortality by 30%
- Improves self-esteem and feelings of energy.
- Improves overall quality of life.
For daily news and pictures visit our Facebook and Instagram pages
Performance Strength Lab