ENDURANCE SPORTS COACHING
THAT WILL HAVE YOU FINISH STRONG!
Performance Strength Lab is a multi-sport coaching resource for athletes of all ages and abilities. We offer personalized training plans for triathletes and dual-athletes as well as single sport endurance athletes. Our Coaching is tailored to you.
When you are with us we're all on the same mission to help you reach your goals. Whether you are setting out to finish your first race, race a new distance, finish on the podium, qualify for Nationals or Wold Championship races our coaches will support you with world class coaching and training plans.
What the coaching package includes:
- The programs are designed with a high level of attention to detail. Including annual training plans customized to your phase of training as well as the number of days and hours per week the athlete is available to train.
- Programs are completed in 4-week blocks according to your individual needs, and are modified as necessary.
- Strength & Nutrition included.
- All athlete tracking will occur via online training software (Training Peaks).
- Athletes will have access to the coach by e-mail and phone, as well as in person meetings by appointment.
- Each program includes an initial assessment and basic nutrition parameters. At least a 3 month commitment is required.
Whether you are a beginner endurance athlete or an elite professional we can help you reach whatever performance goals you have, be it finishing your first 5K, racing for the podium in your next marathon or training to complete an Ironman. Led by professional coaches Joe Beckerley and Mark Alfaro who are committed to help you achieve your endurance goals through proved training concepts. Our coaches are USAT Level 2 and 1, USAW Advanced Sports Performance certified and together have over 20 years of endurance racing experience.
- Multi Sport Athletes
- Strength & Conditioning for Sports Performance
- Nutrition for Sports Performance